Listhology.com is a marketing tools that help business and company promote there services & products thru many different way to reach there goal.
What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
The majority of web traffic is driven by the major commercial search engines, Google, Bing, and Yahoo!. Although social media and other types of traffic can generate visits to your website, search engines are the primary method of navigation for most Internet users. This is true whether your site provides content, services, products, information, or just about anything else.
Search engines are unique in that they provide targeted traffic—people looking for what you offer. Search engines are the roadways that make this happen. If search engines cannot find your site, or add your content to their databases, you miss out on incredible opportunities to drive traffic to your site.
Search queries—the words that users type into the search box—carry extraordinary value. Experience has shown that search engine traffic can make (or break) an organization’s success. Targeted traffic to a website can provide publicity, revenue, and exposure like no other channel of marketing. Investing in SEO can have an exceptional rate of return compared to other types of marketing and promotion.
Why can’t the search engines figure out my site without SEO?
Search engines are smart, but they still need help. The major engines are always working to improve their technology to crawl the web more deeply and return better results to users. However, there is a limit to how search engines can operate. Whereas the right SEO can net you thousands of visitors and increased attention, the wrong moves can hide or bury your site deep in the search results where visibility is minimal.
In addition to making content available to search engines, SEO also helps boost rankings so that content will be placed where searchers will more readily find it. The Internet is becoming increasingly competitive, and those companies who perform SEO will have a decided advantage in visitors and customers.
Can I do SEO for myself?
The world of SEO is complex, but most people can easily understand the basics. Even a small amount of knowledge can make a big difference. Free SEO education is widely available on the web, including in guides like this. Combine this with a little practice and you are well on your way to becoming a guru.
Depending on your time commitment, your willingness to learn, and the complexity of your website(s), you may decide you need an expert to handle things for you. Firms that practice SEO can vary; some have a highly specialized focus, while others take a broader and more general approach.
In any case, it’s good to have a firm grasp of the core concepts.
Social Media seem to help most business, but not that many left in the www.
- Facebook – Too many hack, Event the CEO facebook account it hack. If they cant protect themselves, Can they protect our information NOPE.
- Twitter – Not as big as facebook but it will do, NOT as strict like facebook that require your picture then what happen to your picture. After you send it then suspend your account due to many stupid reason…
- Instagram – Most of the celebrity are closed out there account. Maybe it will soon follow Google Plus way. Closed it completely…
- Google Plus – Due to a minor hacking Google decide to closed down the service. With all of these technology that we have can’t even have one that work decent for our Social Media need.
- I guess Twitter it the way to go, Let help this little Bird grow up….
How to determine which option is best for your business
- Pay Google so it can stick your business on top “STOP paying it, it will fall down to Earth. Where is Earth?
- Alternative – Pay SEO service company. It will give solution for your business cheap in the long run as more efficient
Solution which help the Business need
- What type of hosting need for the business?
- Share Hosting
- Cloud VPS
- Cloud Quantum
- Amazon – AWS Service
- Microsoft – Azure Service
P.S. The best one are the one that run of Unix/Linux base.
CMS is the best way to control your website.
- Can’t be longer then 15 character
- Can’t be at last of alphabet letter
- Can’t contain non-Latin character
- Can’t have number in there